Join us for our first of two annual Prairie PTA General Meetings will be held on Thursday, September 29th at 7pm in the Cafeteria. It will be a fun and informative meeting. We will be covering the following topics and votes:
- How are the PTA and the Prairie Fund like two branches of the same tree?
- What does the PTA fund?
- Vote on the following: 2022-2023 PTA Operating Budget, 2022-2023 Additional Funds plan, and our 2022-2023 Nominating Committee.
- What is the Building and Leadership Committee? Hear from Mrs. Jones!
- Be entered into a drawing for some fun door prizes including tickets to the 2023 Prairie Auction!
Please remember that you must be a PTA member to vote so make sure you purchase your membership through the PTA website.
Stick around for the Prairie Fund Annual Meeting immediately following the PTA Meeting
- What is the Prairie Excellence in Education Fund and why does it exist?
- How do we raise funds and where does it go?
- Hear from Mrs Jones about the need for the two community funded positions and meet the specialists.
- Learn about the third annual Luminary Walk.
- Get a sneak peak of the 2023 Prairie Auction theme and learn how you can help!