Our directory is online through Membership Toolkit. With one login, you can access the directory on any device.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll receive a link that will take you to a page to update or register your information (at the beginning of the school year).
- Once you’ve registered and paid for your PTA Membership, you will enjoy an entire year of access to our online family directory.
Benefits on the online directory:
- Search by student, grade or family
- Assign favorites to your most-contacted families
- Directly email or map address location from the directory
- Sign up for classroom volunteer opportunities
- Print entire online directory with a click of a button
Joining the PTA is $20 per family. By supporting the PTA you’re supporting Prairie. Through its active volunteer program, the PTA supports the library, garden and cultural activities, as well as providing help in the classrooms. There are more than 30 events and programs that allow you to become an active part of your child’s education, including:
|Art in the Garden||Earth Day||Ice Cream Social|
|Book Fair||Excellence in Teaching Grants||Junior Master Gardeners|
|Carnival||Field Day||Math Club|
|Chat-n-Chew||Friends of the Library||One Book, One School|
|Chess Club||Grandparents’ Day||Panther Paw|
|Cultural Arts||Health & Safety Programs||Variety Show|
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues with the online directory please contact John Kamphaus: email@example.com