At the beginning of the school year, you’ll notice that your student has a balance under “fee management” in Skyward.
This amount is the total cost of field trips for the school year. You can choose to pay it in full online, or submit payment per field trip when your student brings home the permission slips.
Here’s how you pay the sum in full online:
- Login to Skyward
- Select the “Fee Management” tab on the left side
- Select “Make a payment”
- You’ll be directed to SMSD’s online payments site (e-funds for school) to enter your login information
- Under Payment Options, select “Make a payment”
- Each student will have a tab. Under each student’s tab, you’ll locate the field trip fee and select “add.”
- Once the field trip fee has been selected and added for each student you can complete the transaction (there is a $3.00 convenience fee).