We have the perfect opportunity for you to advertise your business while supporting Prairie: have your business card printed in the Prairie Auction program!
It’s easy. Simply drop off your business card and $25 check payable to “Prairie Fund” at the front office by 3:30pm on Wednesday, Feb 6th. For questions, please contact Hugh O’Donnell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our yearbook team is working hard on building a beautiful yearbook for the 2018-2019 school year, but we need your help with the finishing touches! Here’s what you can do:
1. Download the Skipple AppThe app is available in both the Apple Store and Google PlayStore.
2. Sign up for an account and connect with Prairie Elem
3. Upload your photos right from your phone! *please be sure to tag your class and grade in the pic
For additional, more detailed instructions view the documents below.
Looking for a way to help Prairie? The Prairie Fund is looking for up to 5 new board members for the 2019-2020 school year.
The Prairie Fund will present the slate of nominees for a vote at the February 1st Variety Show.
Applications can be found in the Prairie Fund Treasure’s mailbox located in the office or https://prairiepta.org/prairie-fund-board-member-interest-form.
Applications are due by January 22nd. For more information, please contact Lisa Bowser (email@example.com).
Our fall book fair is right around the corner! The fair will be open on Thursday, November 8th from 7:45am – 4pm and Friday, November 9th from 7:45am – 4pm. Each year, our kids get so excited when they see the fair being set up in the gym. Every sale made during this fall book fair directly impacts Prairie as the fair is one of our biggest PTA fundraisers.
There are a few options for purchasing books at the book fair:
- Each class has a designated time when they will visit the book fair with their teacher. They can purchase books during this time, create a wish list, or do both! You may send money with your student so they can shop the fair with their class. View the classroom book fair schedule below.
- Every student will also have a chance to visit the fair with their special guest on Friday, November 8th.
- Additionally, students may shop the book fair before and after school.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scheduled Class Visits to the Book Fair:
Ditch the grocery store shuffle after work tonight, stop by Papa Keno’s Westport instead. I mean, if you need a reason, it is for a great cause!
Simply drop your receipt in the “Dine & Donate” box in the front of the store for Prairie to get credit. Swing by on your way home, tell your friends & co-workers, or grab a pizza after practice to raise funds for the children!
Are you interested in an update on Prairie students’ performance? Have you ever wondered why you write some checks to the PTA and some to the Prairie Fund? Do you know want to know more about what the supplemental counselor, math and reading specialists do?If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, please join us on Thursday night for the 2nd Annual State of the School. We’ll answer all these questions and more!