Importing Prairie’s calendar into your own makes it much easier to stay up to date on current events. Importing options are available for Google calendar, Outlook and icalendar users.
Follow these steps to import Prairie’s calendar:
- Click here to get started
- For Google calendar users:
- Select “Prairie School Calendar” and copy the URL provided.
- Go into your Google calendar and under “Other Calendars” click “Add by URL.” All events should now appear in your calendar feed.
- For icalendar and Outlook users:
- Under “download ICS file” select “Prairie School Calendar”
- Select the ICS file format (Outlook – WIN, Outlook MAC, icalendar)
- Save the ICS file to your computer
- Click to run the ICS file and import events